How To Find a Job in Mongolia as a Foreigner
Sulje.com Монгол сошиал сүлжээ
Sulje.com Монгол сошиал ертөнц
Sulje.com Монгол нийгмийн сүлжээ
Sulje.com Монгол цахим сүлжээ
Sulje.com Mongolian social network
Mongolia is a landlocked country in Asia. The official language is Mongolian. If you are looking for a country that is not densely populated, this is your country.
Below is a selection of resources for searching for employment opportunities as a foreigner in Mongolia.
General Job Search Engines and Classifieds
With the sites below, you can expect to get a 0.5 to 1.0% response rate (people who will respond back to you to whom you sent your application/CV.) Nevertheless, I encourage you to give these sites a try as you never know what you will come up with or what connections you can make from a simple e-mail or application.
- Career Jet: I’m sure you’ve heard of Career Jet. They have job search options for Mongolia.
- Learn4Good: Learn4Good has a good portal for jobs on a number of levels.
Teaching English might be an option (if you are a native English speaker that is). All of the sites below are pretty similar and have a massive amount of teaching English job options. Browse through each of the sites for any English job opportunities in Mongolia. Also, be sure to check out this cool table from the International TEFL academy that shows how much money teachers can expect to make in various countries around the world.
- ESL Employment: Not the most beautiful interface, but who needs a pretty website when you have so many English teaching job options to choose from.
- Total ESL: Also an overly busy interface but a wealth of job postings for teaching jobs abroad.
- ESL Cafe: Dave does a great job in compiling some of the best job openings from around the world.
- ESL Employer: Simple interface. I really like the search engine for teaching jobs.
- Tesall: Big teaching jobs aggregator.
Other Websites and Blogs
Overseas and Expat Job Portals
- Overseas Jobs: I find that there is often significant overlap between the postings on this site and that of other sites. Nevertheless this site has been around for a while.
- Go Abroad: I’ve always been a fan of GoAbroad. In fact, on the visa information portion of my website, you will find where I have linked to their global embassies directory. They have a good job portal too.
- Linkedin: Last but not least, this huge professional social network is a resource for building contacts in the field and location of your interest.
Mongolian No1 job recruitment website joblinksmn.com
In 2012, joblinksmn.com became the first recruitment website offered by a recruitment agency in the Mongolia.
Since then, joblinksmn.com has branched out to become the Mongolia’s #1 job site, featuring vacancies from over 80 recruiters, including private and public sector employers, leading recruitment agencies and consultants from Joblinksmn’s network of 3 offices across the Mongolia.
Each month, more than 2000 jobseekers turn to joblinksmn.com in their search for work, making over 80 applications every day.
Take a look around joblinksmn.com and you’ll find jobs across 25 industry specialists, from hundreds recruiters across the Mongolia and beyond.
Home for joblinksmn.com is Ulaanbaatar.
joblinksmn.com provides a full online service for anyone looking for a new job. We’re not a recruitment agency, we’re a job site. This means we advertise vacancies on behalf of employers and recruitment agencies who are looking for staff.
As a registered user of joblinksmn.com, you can receive email job alerts, apply for vacancies, manage your applications and store your CV securely online. You can also make it available to be searched for by hundreds of recruitment agencies.
joblinksmn.com courses features a full course search from a range of learning providers and partners and includes distance learning, online, classroom-based and free courses.
We also offer a range of career advice, news and information, all designed to help create the most successful jobseeking experience.
joblinksmn.com works with thousands of organisations to fulfil their online recruitment needs.
Direct employers and recruitment agencies can choose from a range of services, including: job advertising with full applicant management, CV search, branding, display advertising and email services.
Exchange is joblinksmn.com’s online recruitment marketplace, connecting employers with specialist recruitment agencies. Exchange gives employers fast, efficient access to the best, pre-approved consultants to work on hard-to-fill vacancies.
joblinksmn.com is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions, IT and HR consulting.